Shaping the future of Swedish Data Center Industry
The objective of the Swedish Data center Industry Association is to support the business interests of the members by;
- Organize activities in which, the Members participate by using services from the Association
- Being a spokesperson for companies and organizations in the Data Center Industry in Sweden
- Supporting internationalization by positioning the Swedish Data Center Industry
- Formulating national Research and Innovation agendas for growth
- Communicating the Data Center Industry's needs internally in Sweden as well as internationally
The association will with its activities support the Swedish data center industry and create added value of economical and intellectual art for the members and strengthen relevant Swedish industry.
The Swedish Data center Industry Association will promote the objectives by influencing pre-requisites and opportunities for a positive development of the sector by:
- Marketing the Swedish Data Center Industry and the members of the Association nationally and internationally
- Working to establish a Swedish eco-system within ICT connected to Facility Technologies in Data Centers open for interested parties in the industry, academia and public sector
- Working to promote entrepreneurship in Data Center products and services
- Formulating and communicating the needs of the Data Center Industry for education, research and development at universities, governmental agencies and in the European Union
- Encouraging Swedish Data Center companies to engage in European research and innovation projects
- Developing the sector through education, seminars, networking events and collaborations to increase the competitive edge
- Organizing workshops on customer needs and spread information about public procurements
- Organizing other activities supporting the objectives of the Association and its members
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter!
Are you curious about..
- our events
- important industry events
- our work in the Work Groups
- Industry news
- ..and much more?